Life Quotes, Inc.SM (the "Company") expects all of its employees to act in accordance with the highest
standards of personal and professional integrity in all aspects of their activities, to comply with all applicable
laws, rules and regulations, to deter wrongdoing and abide by the Company's policies and procedures adopted that
govern the conduct of its employees. As part of the corporate leadership team, financial officers are vested with
both the responsibility and authority to protect, balance, and preserve the interests of all of the Company's
stakeholders, including stockholders, clients, employees, suppliers, and citizens of the communities in which
business is conducted. Financial officers fulfill this responsibility by prescribing and enforcing the policies and
procedures employed in the operation of the enterprise's financial organization, and by demonstrating the following:
Honest and Ethical Conduct
Financial officers will exhibit and promote the highest standards of honest and ethical conduct through the
establishment and operation of policies and procedures that:
- Encourage and reward professional integrity in all aspects of the financial organization, by eliminating
inhibitions and barriers to responsible behavior, such as coercion, fear of reprisal, or alienation from the
financial organization or the enterprise itself.
- Prohibit and eliminate the appearance or occurrence of conflicts between what is in the best interest of
the Company and what could result in material personal gain for an employee, a family member or related person.
- Ensure fair dealing with customers, service providers, suppliers, competitors and employees. No employee
should take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information,
misrepresentation of material facts or any unfair dealing practice.
- Protect the Company's assets and ensure their efficient use. All Company assets should be used only for
legitimate business purposes.
- Provide a mechanism for employees to inform senior management of deviations in practice from policies and
procedures governing honest and ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate their personal support for such policies and procedures through periodic communication
reinforcing these ethical standards throughout the Company.
- Take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of non-public information about the Company,
its customers and third parties obtained or created in connection with Company business and to prevent the
unauthorized disclosure or use of such information unless required by applicable law or regulation or legal or
Compliance with Applicable Laws, Rules and Regulations
Financial officers will establish and maintain mechanisms to:
- Educate members of the Company about any federal, state or local statute, regulation or administrative
procedure that affects the operation of the finance organization and the Company generally.
- Monitor the compliance of the Company with any applicable federal, state or local statute, regulation,
listing standard or administrative rule.
- Identify, report and correct in a swift and certain manner, any possible deviations from applicable
federal, state or local statute, listing standard or regulation.
Individuals will be held accountable for adherence to this Code of Ethics. Failure to observe the terms of
this Code of Ethics may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. Violation of
this Code of Ethics may also constitute violation of law and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Copyright ©1984-2018 Life Quotes,
Inc., 8205 South Cass Avenue, Suite 102, Darien, Illinois. Life Quotes,
Inc. and certain of its personnel are licensed as insurance agents,
brokers or producers in all states. CA agent #0A13858, LA agent
#200696, MA agent #1746830. CA under agency #0827712 dba Quotes for
Life Insurance Agency, LA agency #205078 dba Life Quotes Inc, UT agency
#90093. All rights reserved. Telephone (630) 515-0170. Founded 1984.