|Award-winning LifeQuotes.com has career openings for you!
If you’re looking for a new career with a great company, you’ve come to the right
place. LifeQuotes.com is experiencing dynamic growth and we’re looking for people who are ready to
make a difference. We’ve changed the way people think about, shop for, and buy
insurance. Be a part of the revolution.
Founded in 1984, LifeQuotes.com is a private company with lots of capital and no debt.
Are you motivated and customer-focused? Do you want to be appreciated and rewarded for your
Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment on a goal-oriented basis with founders and
stockholders who think like you do?
If so, LifeQuotes.com just may be the place for you.
"This site is flush with useful features..." --
"Best life insurance site" -- Kiplinger's
Personal Finance, 2006 and 2007
|Life Insurance Inside Sales, $800 Per Week to Start, with
- Be a part of our high performance sales team
- NO Cold Calling!
- Work from our pleasent Darien, IL Call Center advising, quoting and selling
- Full Benefits: Health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation days,
- Can work a 4-day workweek!
LifeQuotes.com (founded 1984) is a #1 rated, national seller of term life insurance. This inside customer
service job is perfect for licensed life insurance agents who are sick of the sales rat race.
You see, we generate up to 750 fresh life leads per day and need inside sales reps to follow-up and write
applications on those leads. Again, there is no cold calling with this job. Come join the fun!
Here at LifeQuotes.com, our radio, TV, direct mail and partnership traffic produces thousands of people
asking to buy life insurance per month. We sell about 13,000 life polices per year and we've sold more than
300,000 using this model. Our customers can buy online or buy by phone.
As a licensed phone life agent, you will answer inbound phone calls, make outbound follow up calls to
those who've self-quoted at our website.
No insurance experience? No problem - we'll train you! But you will need an Illinois Life Insurance
It's easy to give quotes and write applications when you are free of all sales pressures.
You must hold a valid Illinois life producer license on your start date and be ready, willing and able to
work in our Darien, IL office for 45 hrs. per week for your first 6 months.
Note: This is a fast-paced telephone customer service gig where you will answer prospect questions and
write apps on recorded calls using, at all times, our proven scripts and procedures.
Remember, there is no cold calling or prospecting in this job. These buyers are calling us to buy or
running their own quotes at www.lifequotes.com and then choosing a plan on their own. When such requests come
in, your job is to be friendly and genuinely helpful.
- Prior telephone sales experience is a plus as this is a very fast-paced call center kind of activity
- 4 year college degree required, preferably business major
- Must be ready, willing and able to work 45 hrs. onsite during 6 months of training. Work from home is
then possible after that if you and your Team Leader agree
- Must complete training and acquire a valid Life Insurance License
- Must have no history of criminal conviction
- Must have no bankruptcy within past 24 months, no current outstanding debts in collection or any
pending court dates of any kind (the 47 leading companies that we work with now have highly selective
guidelines regarding agency appointments)
- Must not owe any insurance company any money
- Must have excellent verbal, writing and computer skills
- Must be ready, willing and able to adhere to set scripts and procedures (all of your inbound and
outbound calls are recorded and graded)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well
- Must be able to take and pass all of our basic aptitude, background and proficiency assessments (these
take about 3-4 hours)
Take this basic reading, writing and math assessment first right now (takes about 60 minutes):
|Customer Service in Darien, $15 per Hour to Start
LifeQuotes.com, Inc. of Darien, a 30 year-old national insurance broker rated A+ with the Better Business
Bureau, is now interviewing for part-time customer service and general office workers who are perky, articulate,
detailed, well-groomed, friendly to work with, have excellent phone customer service skills and proficient in MS
Outlook, Word and Excel.
***NOTE: This is true customer service, this is NOT a sales job or cold calling.***
In this job you will be helping us to sort, process and service life insurance applicants. You’ll
also wear a headset and interact with customers to obtain needed information or to give scripted advice.
The needs and wants of the customer will come first in everything that you do.
Good phone skills and attention to detail are essential.
Starting part-time pay for 29 hrs. per week is up to $15 per hour Monday through Friday, with occasional night and weekend hours. Full-time with full benefits is possible if you do well. Dress
code is casual, but the job is very fast-paced with lots of staff and customer interaction.
Insurance agency experience is not required.
LifeQuotes.com, Inc. is a national insurance broker with 75 employees. We are a safe, secure, 30 year-old
company that has lots of capital and no debt.
Potential rapid advancement into management is possible if you are reliable and a constant self-starter with sharp orginzation and peopel skills to match.
- College degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must have no history of criminal conviction, no current bankruptcy, current bad debts, current overdue
bills or any pending court dates
- Must be able to pass general reading, writing, math, typing and customer service skills assessments
- Must be neat, well groomed and have no visible body tattoos. LifeQuotes.com prohibits employees from having visible body markings (including but not limited to tatttos, body art, and branding) on the head, face, neck, hand and fingers (any area below the wrist bone). If you have visible body markings, you will be required to medically remove such visible markings at your won expense prior to employment with LifeQuotes.com.
New business is strong at LifeQuotes.com and insurance on the Internet is booming and just getting
|LifeQuotes.com seeks e-commerce-experienced
Mid-Level Java/J2EE Web Programmer to $95,000
This is a fast-paced position of high responsibility in an e-commerce company. You will help us design,
build and maintain all major software projects needed to support www.lifequotes.com, our #1 rated life insurance
Do your career a favor; come help us take LifeQuotes.com, Inc. to the next level. Insurance on the
Internet is booming - and just getting started!
LifeQuotes.com is a comprehensive, online consumer insurance information service that caters to the needs
of self-directed insurance shoppers. We provide a comprehensive array of comparative auto, life and health
quotes, including a vast library of originally authored insurance articles and decision-making tools that are
not available from any other single source.
We’ve brought a radical, pro-consumer insurance business plan to market. We’re ranked #1 life
insurance site by Forbes.com for 3 years running! We’re privately held with lots of capital and no debt.
Insurance on the Internet is just getting started.
Come make insurance history with us in a positive way!
This position entails typically a 45-50 hr. work week with some evenings and weekends when needed. Work
from home may be possible for the right candidate with the right background.
Your negotiated starting pay plan (up to $95,000) will depend upon your background of achievements in
light of our mutual going-forward goals. We’re anxious to meet you and to get to know you.
- Writes, tests, and maintains java based applications that support our website and CRM.
- Manage and execute timely completion of IT service requests and technical projects as determined and
planned by senior management.
- Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new
- Due to the fact that we are a small business with big goals, you will be asked at times for you to
perform other technical duties outside of your core essential duties. A flexible and friendly generalist is
worth more to us than a genius-specialist.
- These duties are to be performed to the best of your abilities with recognition that you may not be an
expert in this area and you may have to learn new skills.
"The best Web site I’ve found..." - The Dallas Morning News
- Must have 4-year Computer Science degree or related field.
- Expert in multiple platforms with special understandings of: JAVA, JSP, JAVA Servlets, JAVA Beans,
JAVA Scripts, HTML, DHTML, XML, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, CVS, Windows Server, LINUX.
- Must have minimum of 2 years OO design pattern experience.
- 2 or more years experience with hands-on web design and real-time transaction systems.
- Proven communication, organizational and software development life cycle skills.
- Must be able to fully document software designs both from a technical and user perspective.
- Full understanding of industry standard best practices.
- Knowledge of hardware, networking, internet programming and software options for an IT system.
- Take on special projects that might require additional time outside the 45 hours per week.
- Sorry, we cannot hire anybody with a financial or violence-related conviction history.
How to Respond
If you are interested in this position, click on Apply Now (above) or email your resume to Robin Ivaska: email@example.com.
"...outstanding - as good as a Web site on insurance can possibly be. Hats off and a gold star to
the top insurance site on the Web." -- Insurance for Dummies
8205 South Cass Avenue, Suite 102
Darien, IL 60561
Copyright ©1984-2014 LifeQuotes.com,
8205 South Cass Avenue, Suite 102,
Darien, Illinois. LifeQuotes.com and certain of its personnel are licensed
as insurance agents, brokers or producers in all states. CA agent #0A13858,
LA agent #200696, MA agent #333509159. dba Life Quotes Insurance Services in
CA under agent #0827712, in LA under agent #205078. dba Life Quotes Insurance
Services, Inc. in UT under agent #90093. All rights reserved. Telephone (630)
515-0170. Founded 1984.