Search again above, or feel free to check out our Top Headlines:
Paying for life-long care for a family member with disabilities can be financially overwhelming.Full Story »
- How Can I Get Better Life Insurance Rates?
- June 26th, 2017 9:09 AM
- Secure a low life insurance policy rate by maintaining a healthy weight, eating a well-balanced diet, and avoid using any tobacco-related products.Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Frequently Asked Questions, Life Insurance, Term Life, Tips, Top Headlines, Whole Life
- What Is Equity-indexed Universal Life Insurance?
- June 26th, 2017 8:08 AM
- Equity-indexed life insurance (EIUL) is a newer form of universal life, which combines elements of variable insurance into the mix. Most EIUL policies, unlike traditional universal life, have two separate accounts that can be used to credit interest. One account has a fixed interest rate that is declared by the insurance issuer, periodically. The other provides an equity option, which offers you the opportunity to benefit from positive equity/stock market returns. Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Featured Story, Frequently Asked Questions, Life Insurance, Life Insurance; Tony Steuer Columns, Tips, Top Headlines
- What Is a Life Insurance Clean-up Fund?
- June 22nd, 2017 1:01 PM
- Without life insurance or a substantial savings, a clean up fund is impossible to justify. And this is just one category of the life insurance economics. Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Featured Articles, Featured Story, Frequently Asked Questions, Life Insurance, Tips