- The 11 Goofiest Insurance Fraud Schemes of All Time
- March 1, 2017 2:02 PM
It’s no secret that many insurance fraud schemes involve murder, illicit activities, and mountains of debt. And of course, many involve idiots. Yes, people have been known to attempt the dumbest feats to get a quick payout, oftentimes getting caught in the process and facing probation, hefty fines, and time in the slammer.
- Comments: 3 Category: Articles Library, Auto Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance, Personal Stories, Videos
- How Your Life Insurance Can Save Your Pets From Neglect in 2017
- February 15, 2017 2:02 PM
You’ve read the stories; some billionaire leaves an entire estate to their favorite dog, without leaving their kids a dime. While your first reaction might be, “oh, well, they are rich and eccentric,” what if you wanted to leave your favorite furry friend ALL of your worldly possessions? If a “regular” person had a decent-sized life insurance policy, could he or she leave it all Fido?
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Featured Articles, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Videos
- How does my debt, future plans affect my life insurance needs?
- October 21, 2015 12:12 PM
Life insurance should only be purchased after consumers understand their financial situations and consider changes the future may hold.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Life Insurance, Spending, Term Life, Videos, Whole Life
- Everyday factors that affect your insurance premium
- July 16, 2015 1:01 PM
No matter your age or lifestyle, there are some risks that can’t be avoided. Whether it’s concerning your job, gender or physical condition, risks affect your life and your insurance rates.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Videos