- Know This Before Disputing A Life Insurance Beneficiary – It’s An Uphill Climb
- July 27, 2017 7:07 AM
You hired a divorce attorney, split your possessions amicably, remarried, and lived happily ever after for 30 years. Everything’s been taken care of, right? Wrong.
Did you remember to change the beneficiary on your life insurance policy? If not, there’s a good chance your life insurance proceeds might go to your previous spouse, leaving your current partner with nothing more than a pile of bills.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Featured Articles, Featured Story, Frequently Asked Questions, Life Insurance, Most Popular, Tips, Top Headlines, Videos, Whole Life
- Insurance for Workers Overseas in High-risk Professions
- July 26, 2017 1:01 PM
Whether you’re headed to Haiti as a volunteer helping to restore the earthquake-ravaged country, or to Iraq as an employee rebuilding its infrastructure, or even off the shores of Somalia as ship crewmember and scuba diving adventurist, you or your boss will most likely be looking at higher premiums — if you can get life insurance at all.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Life Insurance, More news, Tips, Videos
- Does Walking Daily Slow Down Alzheimer’s Disease?
- July 12, 2017 10:10 AM
The Radiological Society of North America released a study indicating walking may slow mental decline in adults with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, More news, Videos
- How to Avoid Mistakes When Buying Life Insurance
- July 7, 2017 8:08 AM
Some people shy away from the sometimes morbid task of securing a life insurance package, often leading to mistakes when choosing coverage, according to USA Today.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Life Insurance, Tips, Videos