- How does my debt, future plans affect my life insurance needs?
- October 21, 2015 12:12 PM
Life insurance should only be purchased after consumers understand their financial situations and consider changes the future may hold.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Life Insurance, Spending, Term Life, Videos, Whole Life
- Everyday factors that affect your insurance premium
- July 16, 2015 1:01 PM
No matter your age or lifestyle, there are some risks that can’t be avoided. Whether it’s concerning your job, gender or physical condition, risks affect your life and your insurance rates.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Videos
- How to use life insurance for emergency expenses
- July 16, 2015 12:12 PM
Edward Graves, author of “McGill’s Life Insurance” recommends using your life insurance policy as an immediate source of cash to help replace damaged property and address unplanned emergencies.
While some families might have the funds necessary to cover everything, the immediate cash from a life insurance policy can be a lifesaver for others.
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance, Videos
- Who should be a beneficiary on a life insurance policy
- July 16, 2015 10:10 AM
If you’re in the process of figuring out who should be named a beneficiary on your life insurance policy, there are a number of things to consider. People may have multiple motivations when making these decisions that go beyond family members, trusts, and charities, notes Edward Graves, author of “McGill’s Life Insurance.”
- Comments: No Category: Articles Library, Life Insurance, Videos