March 19, 2018 12:12 PM
By Rebecca Evans R.N. Understanding Multiple Sclerosis – An infographic by GeriatricNursing.org Infographic and all information used by permission from GeriatricNursing.org and Rebecca Evans representing GeriatricNursing.org. The original infographic can be obtained at GeriatricNursing.org. Full Story »
- What Are Viatical Life Insurance Settlements?
- July 18, 2017 8:08 AM
- People living with a terminal illness are often faced with very tough financial decisions, and selling their life insurance policy for a viatical settlement can help ease some financial worry. It was originally intended for AIDS patients to have early access to their life insurance policies, but has expanded to include other conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and any other life-threatening illness. Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Frequently Asked Questions, Healthcare Reform, Life Insurance, Medical News, Most Popular, Tips, Top Headlines, Whole Life
- When Nursing Homes Step Into the Insurance Business Is Conflict Assured?
- July 17, 2017 10:10 AM
- Around the country, a handful of nursing home companies have begun selling their own private Medicare insurance policies, pledging close coordination and promising to give clinicians more authority to decide what treatments they will cover for each patient. These plans are recent additions to the Medicare Advantage market, where private plans have become an increasingly […]Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Healthcare Reform, Medical News, More news, Most Popular, Tips, Top Headlines