July 31, 2017 1:01 PM
There are certain tax consequences that come from getting a monetary settlement, which need to be addressed when preparing your annual income tax return. Policyholders eligible for compensation are usually given several options – depending on their life insurance company. The tax ramifications will also depend on the method you choose.
Full Story »
- When Nursing Homes Step Into the Insurance Business Is Conflict Assured?
- July 17, 2017 10:10 AM
- Around the country, a handful of nursing home companies have begun selling their own private Medicare insurance policies, pledging close coordination and promising to give clinicians more authority to decide what treatments they will cover for each patient. These plans are recent additions to the Medicare Advantage market, where private plans have become an increasingly […]Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Healthcare Reform, Medical News, More news, Most Popular, Tips, Top Headlines
- The Reasons You Were Declined After Your Life Insurance Application
- July 17, 2017 7:07 AM
- Not all insurance companies think the same way when it comes to risks in insuring you for the future. Guaranteed life is available today without a medical exam for those who have health concerns. However, if you are in the process of purchasing a policy and are preparing for an exam, the following can cause […]Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Company Profiles, Featured Articles, Featured Story, Life Insurance, Medical News, Tips, Top Headlines