- Is your lifestyle sinking your chances of getting life insurance?
- Date posted: August 17th, 2011 5:05 PM
- Life is about choices. And unfortunately, some of those choices can leave you paying more for life insurance. The most common causes to blame for insurance rate-ups are typically the easiest to fix. An increase in rates isn’t only determined by your health. Full Story »
- Category: Life Insurance, Top Headlines
- Inactivity amongst heart-harming habits
- Date posted: January 10th, 2011 3:03 PM
- The Journal of the American Heart Association reported in December 2010 that the mortality rate from heart disease decreased in the U.S. by 27.8 percent from 1997 to 2007, and the mortality rate from stroke fell 44.8 percent during that same time frame, while the total number of cardiovascular surgeries increased by 27 percent. Full Story »
- Category: Industry News, Life Insurance, More news, Videos