Remember having diabetes should not stop you from enjoying your favorite meals Here are some suggestions to help when gathering around the table with family and friendsFull Story »
- What happens when a life insurance owner disappears?
- November 21, 2014 10:10 PM
- Upon receipt of the death certificate or other evidence of death, the insurer will investigate the death claim to determine its validityFull Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Featured Articles, Life Insurance
- Giving thanks for life insurance
- November 20, 2014 2:02 AM
- A qualified agent can help you find what you need when it comes to term or whole life regardless of your medical history. Now with guaranteed life acceptance there are generally no health questions or exams and many are now satisfactorily rated by A.M Best.Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Company Profiles, Featured Story, Homepage 6, Life Insurance
- What are life insurance dividends?
- November 17, 2014 3:03 PM
- According to McGill's Life Insurance, many insurance companies offer a fifth dividend option which applies the dividend to purchase one-year term insurance in varying amounts equal to the policy cash value, the face amount of the policy or the total premium. Full Story »
- Category: Articles Library, Company Profiles, Life Insurance, Whole Life